Sunday, June 11, 2017

Week 2

I got in the harvest rig this morning to harvest lettuce and collards for the co-op and the song Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison was playing.  When I got back in the truck to drive to the washroom Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive was on.  Throw back Sunday for me - straight back to to middle school.  Not sure which one of our crew members tuned the dial to that station or who in their right mind thinks Every Rose has its Thorn should still be on the radio but it put a smile on my face and a little extra pep in my step.   Hopefully that extra energy can be carried over for tomorrow.   Looks like peas, carrots and strawberries are ready to go!

Head Lettuce 
Carrots
Snap Peas - You can eat the whole pod.
Scallions
Strawberries
Radishes
Garlic Scapes - Large Only 
Cucumber - Large Only


No comments:

Post a Comment