Monday, August 3, 2020

Main Share Week 11

Collard - I was thrilled to hear from a few of you how much you enjoyed the collards last time.  These are from a new planting.  Most will be large, elephant ear style and very tender.  One of the people who told me they enjoyed them blanched them and used them instead of rice paper to make spring rolls.  It has been on my list ever since but I am mostly living off tomatoes these days., with the occasional fig thrown in.  Like all of you, I struggle to find the time to make good food/good meals sometimes.  The CSA often inspires me to make something new.  
Zucchini
Carrots
Lettuce
Slicing Tomato
Garlic
Purple Bell Pepper - Small Only
Radish - Large Only
Napa Cabbage - Large Only  

1 comment:

  1. We've been enjoying our farm share this summer - such tasty groceries!

    Looking forward to this week's bounty. Many thanks to everyone on the farm for providing such good food for my family. 💚

    ReplyDelete